18 Funny Dogs Having Completely Priceless Reactions
Ads Disclosure ?
There’s a reason everyone loves dogs, and it isn’t just because they have wonderfully floppy ears and can be trained to bring you the paper. While dogs make great companions, there’s more to them then the tricks they can do.
Human beings tend to think that they have a monopoly on expressing extreme emotions. However, the truth is that dogs can be just as expressive as the people who own them, albeit in very different ways.
If you need proof of just how emotive dogs can be, you’ve come to the right place.
Below you will see 18 dogs whose expressions are so extreme and so hilarious that it can be hard to believe they are even real!
1. While some cats and dogs are best friends, others can’t quite manage to get along. This dog is taking no chances when it comes to spying on the feline interloper who is currently sitting on his master’s lap.
2. This little dog, like many other canines, is terrified of thunderstorms. His favorite place to hide when the thunder starts? Inside of his owner’s bookcase. At least he’s surrounded by plenty of reading material to keep him busying until the storm passes.
3. Isn’t it supposed to be cats who are afraid of cucumber and squashes like this one? If that’s the case then apparently these two corgis never got the memo. Makes you wonder what vegetables ever did to them!
4. All dogs react a little bit differently when their owner turns on the vacuum. Some aren’t bothered, while others run and hide. This dog’s reaction to the dreaded device really takes the cake. Look at those eyes!
5. This little duckling is more than happy to be smiling and saying cheese for the camera. This soggy pooch, however, seems a little bit baffled and a lot aghast at the presence of this strange creature in his backyard.
6. In the wintertime there is nothing worse than putting your bare feet onto the cold ground. Now imagine how it feels for poor dogs! They have to sleep on the floor, after all. This dog is doing everything possible to avoid leaving his warm napping spot.
7. This big dog has been afraid of going down the stairs ever since he was a little puppy. He likes to lay down at the top of the stairs and look down, whimpering, hoping someone will carry him downstairs, the big chicken.
8. There’s getting stuck between a rock and a hard place and then there’s getting stuck between, well, a sink and a washing machine. Who knows what this dog was hunting back there, but he’s definitely regretting his choices now.
9. You might think that a big dog wouldn’t be afraid of anything, but that’s not always the case. This husky was so terrified by this much smaller dog that his owner had to pick him like a baby to “rescue” him from his tiny new friend.
10. The insidious vacuum strikes again! This dog has a funny way of escaping the vacuum. He waits until his owner crouches and then hops on her back, and hopefully, to safety! Not exactly a brilliant plan, but a very funny one.
11. This giant dog could easily overpower these four little kittens, but apparently he doesn’t know that. Instead he’s fled to a chair for safety, much like a lady jumping up on a stool in the presence of a mouse. The kittens seem curious!
12. When this family brought home a battery powered jumping sheep toy they had no idea that it would drive their dog to utter distraction. This dog gets so excited by the toy he can’t tell if he’s coming or going!
13. This cat looks eager to make friends with this dog, but he is too much of a nervous Nelly to even bother coming out onto the porch to say hello. “I’ll say hi from here,” he seems to be saying with his nervous expression.
14. Every dog has their favorite toy, but have you ever seen a dog respond so passionately to being presented with one? This pug can’t seem to handle her excitement when confronted with this chew toy. She’s like a teen at a One Direction concert.
15. This poor guy doesn’t much like hanging out with new people he meets in the grocery store. He can’t help it; he’s just shy! Thank goodness he’s got his owner’s legs there to squeeze when it all gets to be too much.
16. This poor pooch is so scared of the vet that his owner had to drag him in from the car using just his arms. That wouldn’t be a problem if the dog were say, a lap dog, but this big boy is so big that it wouldn’t be weird to see him carrying his owner instead!
17. This pug should be thrilled at being presented with a birthday treat all her own. Unfortunately someone let her real age slip and she’s still recovering from the shock. Just look at that face!
18. The smile on this dog is proof that it isn’t just humans who feel absolutely amazing after taking a nice refreshing shower after a long day. Clearly that shampoo is doing wonders on his coat, too!
It is just impossible not to smile when you see dogs as expressive as this bunch. From terrified to goofy to loving and every expression in between, these dogs just can’t hide what they’re feeling and that’s why you love them.
Share these funny dogs with your friends who love animals!